License Investment: $25,000
- Right to use professional logo, photography, signs and artwork, including PMS and CKMY colors and brand standards
- Dedicated studio location page on Barre Forte’s optimized website
- Inclusion in social media marketing
- Guidance on site selection, lease negotiation, commercial build out, and equipment purchasing
- Guidance on initial hiring, training, scheduling, and best practices
- Assist with market and demographic analysis
- Assist with competitor and pricing analysis
- Certification in our nationally recognized barre teacher training program (minimal travel expenses to be covered by licensee)
- Professionally mixed music playlists for exciting classes
- Guidance with all start up operations including daily studio operations, pre-opening marketing strategies and post-opening marketing plan
Expected Investment: $50,000 to $100,000
You should expect that your total investment to open a studio will range from $50,000 to $100,000. There are many variables associated with opening a studio including studio size, desired location, varying costs associated with demolition and construction of your site, and your design preferences. Based on our experience, we’ll help you determine which location, size, and type of space is best for generating revenue and minimizing cost.
If you plan to obtain a loan to pay for part of your investment, plan to have at least $20,000 to $50,000 in liquid assets to report to your lender. We also recommend setting aside 3 months worth of operating expenses based on your projected expense.